Do You Want to Know?
Do you want to know what my New Year’s Resolutions are? Well, I am going to tell you and you may not like it. I am a little tired of trying to be Miss Goody Two Shoes.
1. I am not going to be on a diet. Hell… and I repeat Hell, NO!!
2. I’m going to go to the gym whenever I feel like it, not as a mandatory obligation.
3. I am actually not going to try to learn another language; I have enough with the two that I speak.
4. I am not taking any educational classes. Noooo way! I left my brain back in Mexico on my last vacation!
5. I vow not to travel any more than I already get to. Are you kidding me? I‘ve had enough of airports! I already meet a lot of interesting people at the shoe store J
6. I’m not going to spend more time with my family. Give me a break. Poor them, they see enough of my face already!
7. I am, however, going to sleep as much as I can.
8. I vow not to take life too seriously.
9. I’m not going to stress if I think someone doesn’t like me. To hell with stress!
10. I am not going to stop myself if I wake up at 2 a.m. craving ice cream. I am going to eat ALL of it! Especially if it’s Talenti.
11. I will refuse to speak about politics. Right now you and I are in the same boat called the United States of America.
I have tried to do the opposite on this list and I have been fairly happy in life. But I’m going to test it now. I am going to follow my new list this year to see if I can be happier! I am tired of feeling “inadequate”, “deficient”, or “inefficient”, or that I live a life that lacks in some way. I have what I need/want! That’s it! I enjoy what I DO and what I do HAVE!
If you share in my thoughts or want to share something, please do! Don’t be shy- I love to hear from you!