Men vs Women
Life is wonderful: men and women are SO different!
That’s the beauty of this planet, right? But it IS challenging to have clear communication between the sexes. It’s like that Frank Sinatra song “You say toma-toe and I say tomAHto. We’re really just talking about a simple tomato!! Why can’t we say and hear the same thing?! I guess that’s what makes the world go around. Women, tell me if I’m wrong, wouldn’t it be easier if men could understand what we’re saying when we say it! I know men might be thinking the same? Maybe being in love with the same gender would be easier? I don’t know, maybe we’re all just unique and challenging human beings!
I have been thinking a lot about this lately and I’ve decided to share with you some of the ways I see that we differ. Remember, this is just from my eyes and I only mean this in the funniest, most harmless way. And of course I’m making gross generalizations!! I welcome all my male readers to share their different opinions with me!
1. Men don’t feel they NEED to communicate.
*Women NEED to communicate 24/7.
2. Men think about sex most of the time.
*Women think about sex all of the time.
3. Men don’t like to cry.
*Women feel great if they can have a good cry.
4. Men aren’t concerned if they’re very hairy.
*Women obsess about being hairless.
5. Men don’t like hearing the word “should.”
*Women don’t get hung up on the “should’s,” especially if they’re helpful!
6. Men prepare for a first date (in Santa Fe) by getting high.
*Women get pedicures and Brazilian waxes before going on a first date.
7. Men think it’s unnecessary to share their feelings with anyone.
*Women like to share their feelings with whoever opens their hearts to them.
8. Men think that if they say “I’ll call you tomorrow,” it can mean anytime within the year.
*Women think that “I’ll call tomorrow,” actually means TOMORROW.
9. Men say they like to cook but definitely love to be cooked for.
*Women ……well, never mind about all women… I don’t like to cook!!!
10. Men think four pair of shoes is enough for an entire wardrobe.
*Women think four pair of shoes in each color is even better.
11. Men think a kiss good night is enough.
*Women think kissing all night is best.
12. Men think that certain conversation topics are finite.
*Women think finite conversation in general is no such thing!
13. Men think that everything is ok if they are not communicating throughout the day.
*Women think the relationship is OVER because he has not been communicating throughout the day.
14. On average, men use 2,000 words a day.
*On average, women use 7,000 (that’s right, seven THOUSAND) words a day.
15. If a man asks if those pants make him look fat, it’s a serious question.
*If a woman asks if those pants make her look fat, she’s actually asking you to tell her that she is very skinny like a model!
16. When a man asks a woman to “TALK TO HIM,” he is just referring to the title of a Willy Nelson song.
*When a woman asks a man to “TALK TO HER,” she means she wants him to pour his heart out!
17. When a man says he needs space, he means it. He wants countries dividing you two.
*When a woman asks for space, she means some time to go to a yoga class, but she wants you there right after ;)
Anyway, we could go on, but I’ll stop there! And I hope you all know I love how different we are! Because if we weren’t…. well, we’d get pretty bored of each other!
These are just a few things that I can share with you. Please write me at my personal e-mail GuadalupeGoler@hotmail.com and share your list with me.