World Cup Fever
Twenty seven billion and one (the one is me)—we are watching the world cup and I've been glued to the television and I have watched so many games, that if you asked me about a particular game... I wouldn't be able to give you an answer because by now I'm confused. However, I've been noticing the other teams from other countries have been sent home. For each of the different teams, I carry special feelings. I struggle and get moved by their faces when they lose. But hey, what a surprise, I'm a co-dependent.
- I love Spain because...I love Barcelona and Tapas.
- I love Italy because... their Italian shoes, pasta and their handsome men! And of course they are really good players.
- I love Mexico because...Hello, it's my native country. They played with a lot of love and courage and I love my mother's food.
- I love Chile because...I Love Pablo Neruda and their wine.
- I love Portugal because...I love the Museums in Lisbon and the fresh seafood (this is what people tell me)
If you haven't watched the games. Now is the time because in every game a team will be eliminated. They are just to die for. If you are rooting for a particular team, email me!
So if you come to the store and I'm not here, it's because I'm at La Casa Sena Bar having shrimp salad watching the game. But I can always stop (for a little bit) and come to help you!